After several talks on technical details and planning for the project of a test bench for the leakage measurement of vehicle tanks took place at the beginning of 2017, nothing stands in the way of the early construction.
Details at a glance:
• The system is used to measure the small-medium flow or leakage of vehicle tank systems.
• The measuring system allows tests according to US standard EPA 40 §1066.985.
• The leakage or volume flow measurement is carried out via a laminar flow element LFE, and corresponding sensors.
• The measuring system is built as a mobile device in a 19 "flightcase.
• Integrated media supply, only a 230V power supply is required.
• Power cable and exhaust hose integrated as a reel in the system.
• The system is controlled via a laptop with external data acquisition hardware and software a measurement and control software under LabVIEW.
We invite you to discover with us the very diverse aspects and the possibilities of modern Flow Measuring Techniques and Flow Calibration.Details & Dates