Portable gas analyser
GA21 plus is a portable analyser using advanced technologies. It can be equipped with up to 8 electrochemical and NDIR sensors. The analyser has a built-in pressure sensor, large internal memory for results and built-in ribbon printer for standard (non-thermal) paper.
Optional condensation “miniDryer” completes the offer for our best-selling portable device. plus GA21 as the measurement instrument meets requirements of EN 50379 and EN 50270.
|Operating conditions||T: 10°C … 50°C, rH: 5% … 90% (non-condensing)|
|Storing temperature||0°C … +55°C|
|Input | Maximum consumption||90 … 230 VAC | 70 W|
|Gas pump | gas flow||Diaphragm, max 2 l/min (with automatic flow control) | 90l/h (1,5l/min)|
- Differential pressure sensor – for measurements of chimney draft and flow velocity (with help of Pitot tube)
- Soot measurement programme
- Measurements of gas and ambient temperatures
- Built-in large memory for results, two formats of data savings
- Calculations of many additional parameters
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our EP-E service team.