Flow measurement elements with highest accuracy
EP Ehrler Prüftechnik manufactures sonic nozzles in the flow range from 0.005 up to 2000 m³/h. In addition to the standard range, EP Ehrler Prüftechnik offers customerspecific nozzles which are perfectly designed for your application in accordance to DIN EN ISO 9300*. Nozzle holders including sensor connections are available for all nozzle sizes for installation in customer applications
Several nozzles can be combined to set several volume flows, allowing a high number of different flow rates to be generated rapidly. It is possible to generate e.g. 28 = 256 different flow rates using 8 critical nozzles. Binary staggering of the nozzles ensures a uniform coverage of the volume flow range.
*) For flow rates less than 0.1 m³/h only based on DIN EN ISO 9300.
|Flow range||0.005 up to 2000 m³/h*|
|Highest accuracy||up to 0.12 % MV*|
|Recalibration period||up to 10 years for laval nozzles|
|Rapid reaction times||steady flow within 500 msec|
You can find exact data in the brochure EPE167590:
- Calibration of flow meters, e.g. gas meters, LFE, Venturi nozzles, MFM, MFC
- Periodic calibration tasks, e.g. calibration device for production parts (valves, actuators, air mass meters, etc.)
- Flow reference without further measurement technology
- Single nozzles in the flow range from 0.005 to 2000 m³/h
- Suitable nozzle holders with sensor connections
- Nozzle wheel system for combining different nozzles
- SMF® – SonicMasterFlow® nozzle test bench
SMF® – SonicMasterFlow® systems
SMF® – SonicMasterFlow® systems are complete nozzle test benches that operate with automatically controlled nozzle systems in drum, block or register design. These nozzle systems can also be purchased separately.
More information at: