Calibration of domestic gas meters (G1,6…G400)
The test bench is especially designed for the calibration of domestic gas meters (diaphragm gas meters, ultrasonic gas meters, thermoelectric gas meters). The test bench has a modular design – it is possible to combine 1×6 to 4×6 clamping points for gas meters. The modular design allows 1 to 12 as meters to be tested simultaneously. In parallel, up to twelve test items can be adapted, run in and leak tested. The leak tests are carried out automatically.
The gas meters are tested at three or more measuring points. A magazine made of three sonic nozzles is used as a flow sensor. The nozzle magazine can be exchanged with just a few hand movements so that up to five different as meter types can be calibrated on one test bench. Optionally, a nozzle drum with nine combinable nozzles can be used. This allows the generation of up to 512 different flow points. This means that all five gas meter types G1.6…G10 can be tested without nozzle change.
Tests are carried out in accordance with the PTB Testing Instructions Volume 25 and 29 and in accordance with DIN EN 1359.
|Test Bench Type A||G1.6, G2.5, G4 , G6, G10|
|Test Bench Type B||G10, G16, G25, G40, G65|
|Test Bench Type C||G65, G100, G160, G250, G400|
|Test item||Domestic gas meter|
(Optional 0.20% with PTB-Calibration)
- Push loading drawers with 3 sonic nozzles for G1.6…G10
- SMF® Barrel system with 9 sonic nozzles for five types of gas meters (G1.6…G10)
- Enhancements subsequently possible
- Storage of test results on SQL-Server
- Mobiles peripheral for flexible input of device data
- Semidual use – Parallel pre-run and measuring
- High long-term stability through the use of sonic nozzles
- Highest accuracy by the use of sonic nozzles
- Optimum capacity utilization – short process times
- Integrated plausibility check of the meter signal
- Automated counter monitoring
- Fast and stable adjusting of the volume flow
- Modular system for 1 to 24 units
- Long-term stable measuring elements – low recalibration effort